We are Legal Advice London
Do you have a legal problem or dispute? Do you need to hire a Solicitor? Or could you handle it yourself?
Are you thinking about purchasing a home, opening a business, or writing a Will?
Are you owed money and having difficulty collecting it?
Have you lost a Legal right because you could not afford a solicitor, or did not want to spend money hiring one?
Are you concerned that you might violate some Law, and be sued?
It is almost always better to instruct a solicitor to handle a legal problem or dispute. There are areas of the Law that can be very complex, requiring extensive knowledge that cannot be learned quickly. There are however certain areas of the Law that you can handle matters yourself providing there are no complications.
- Choosing a Solicitor
- Dewey london partners hold talks over wind down of uk arm
- Cleary and linklaters take lead on second largest ipo of year to date
- Addleshaws spinoff enyo hires former howrey partner duo from nabarro
- The transfer window recent moves including shearman shoosmiths and dla
- Law society to repeat halliwells rescue plan for dewey trainees